You want to improve your marks?
In the AVS Learningdock you find suitable students of the AVS, the so-called captains, who support your learning individually.
To take part, your parents have to fill out the declaration of consent which you have to bring to your first lesson of tutoring.
You find the captains in the subjects. There is a photo, a short description and most important the calendar which can be used for making an appointment with your captain individually.
If you have financial problems, we’ll find a solution.
Here are the subjects:
Becoming a captain
As a captain, you have to fulfil the following demands:
- 9th-12th grade student
- good to very good marks in the subject you want to tutor
These are your next steps:
- You fill out the “Kapitänspatent” and your subject teachers sign it. After that, you give it to Mrs. Carstens.
- Together with your parents, you fill out the declaration of consent and give it to Mrs. Carstens as well.
- You get briefed about the most important things like the allocations of appointments. Here you find an instruction.
- You get an account as captain, so you can manage your appointments. With your online calendar, mariners can book appointments with you.